Minnihan Painting is looking for good people who care about craftsmanship and a great team experience. Painters with 2-5 years of experience are welcome to apply. Artist painters are welcome to apply, but everyone must learn good general painting skills.
Services at Minnihan Painting Services include General Painting, Decorative Painting, Interior/Exterior, Staining and Mural work on occasion. Read more about us.
To apply for a career at Minnihan Painting, fill out and submit the application form at the bottom of the page. Please provide three references (required) and upload a resume with job history information.
- Professional painter
- Part-time and full-time positions
- Pay depends on prior experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a painter
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid understanding of painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, sprayer, caulking guns, etc.)
- Must have experience and the knowledge to prepare walls and other surfaces
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on ladders
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
- Good color vision and aesthetic instincts
- Time management skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- 2-5 years of experience
- Driver’s License
- Own a car
- Satisfactory responses to reference requests and proof of identity and legal authority to work in the United States (U.S. work authorization with valid social security)
- Paid Weekly
- Opportunities for advancement
- Work with a great team every day
- Multiple Locations
DRUG AND ALCOHOL – FREE WORKPLACE POLICY
It is the policy of Minnihan Painting to provide a workplace that is free from the use and effects of drug and alcohol use and abuse. We have established a drug and alcohol-free workplace policy that balances our respect for individuals with the need to maintain an alcohol and drug-free environment.
Some error has occured.